Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back In School

Last Friday we were participating in a class writing assignment, and were told to write about a Highschool experience. Or in my case, an experience outside of Highschool since I graduated four years ago. I chose to write about my experience coming back to school after serving over seas in Afghanistan and how it is effecting me now. I've always wanted to go to college, even before I joined and now that I'm here I feel as if it is both the best and most difficult time in my life! In my paper I talked about seeing things that some people would never imagine and how school in some ways is more challenging than the situations I faced over seas! It really got me thinking how writing can really inspire someone to write down things they have been thinking but never reveal!

No comments: