Monday, September 15, 2008

An object that describes me

We are doing a class essay assignment involving us to write about an object that describes us. I thought this was a very interesting topic for us to write about and had alot of fun with it! I chose a shield since I am so protective of myself and others and would have to say it fits my charicter quite well! I talked about previous events that occurred throughout my life, and how it plays a big part in my life now since I'm in the service! I think these topics are very personal to me and are the reasons they are so easy, and fun to write about! I am looking forward to write other essays like this in the future, but I hope they don't get to personal for me. Our next essay is about loss, which is probably going to be tough for me but I know I can make it a great paper! I guess I'll just have to burn that bridge when it gets here!

No comments: